Reynaers Aluminium is a leading European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminium solutions for windows, doors, curtain walls, sliding systems, sun screening and conservatories. Driven by energy-efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment. Reynaers aluminium is growing fast and with 2,000 employees we realized a turnover of more than 400 million euro. The company has offices in 40 countries and exports to more than 70 countries all around the world.
Reynaers Aluminium Thailand are now looking for pro-active candidate to support our Bangkok office. Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in aluminium façade, must be able to read shop drawings and operate AutoCAD and other necessary engineering software.
As Technical Advisor:
- Implementing all technical REYNAERS resources to be able to support customers efficiently on a local level, provide structural calculation support.
- Give, within the scope of the requested projects, technical advice/consultation towards the architect/fabricator concerned.
- Prepared price calculation, section details and cutting list of the project.
- Responsible for analyzing and offering optimal technical proposal of the project and stability calculations.
- Work closely with the Team Leader on all technical matters relating to the projects.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work.